always at your side
In an Accident?
• Move your car to a safe, nearby location
• Check and see if anyone needs medical attention; call an ambulance if you're in doubt
• Call 911 and report the accident to the police
• Exchange contact & insurance information
• Take photos of the scene & injuries
• Collect names, numbers, addresses and email of all witnesses, drivers & occupants
• Contact EA Law, PA
• Make immediate notes about the accident, including damages to all vehicles involved
• Report the accident to your insurance company
• Seek medical care promptly, if needed
Accidents happen to even the most careful drivers. If you're involved in one, stay calm and follow these important steps.
Get Free Legal Advice | Sign up for a complimentary legal consultation
I'm interested in scheduling a free legal consultation and receiving more information.
* We will never share or sell your email address or phone number.